Hi, I'm Jacqui
I started my career working for others in procurement – B2B sales writing for various Professional Services sectors. I enjoyed the craft very much but felt, over time, that I could enjoy more creative freedom by working for myself. I now produce punchy, commercial copy for my own clients. My professional passion is to persuade people to purchase a client’s products and/or services.
I offer marketing and copywriting services so the copy is always underpinned by sound marketing strategy. I am a qualified marketer and a certified copywriter so you, my client, benefit from hiring two professional business disciplines in one freelance hire. I have the marketing acumen and the copywriting know-how to grasp your business model and so deliver what you need and when you need it. Hiring marketing and copywriting services within one freelancer makes perfect financial sense.
I am an Attender within the Quaker faith, so run Captured Copy Ltd by Quaker Business Principles which guides my spiritual discipline for delivering fair prices in exchange for high quality work.
I am the kind of freelancer who checks in regularly just to see how you are doing. The kind of freelancer who alerts you if your website is down or if you receive a challenging review. The kind of freelancer who is on your side from day one. A commitment to the work delivered, yes, but an instinctive commitment to care – beyond my brief – as it’s simply the right thing to do. From start-ups to big brands – I am the freelance marketer and copywriter for you.
How I work : The Process
1) From your initial enquiry, I will ask for your written brief
2) On receipt of your brief I offer my initial thoughts on time, cost and deliverables
3) To finalise we schedule a 1 hour FREE consultation by video call
4) If you wish for a writing sample I can offer 500-700 words on receipt of an agreed example brief e.g. blog post
5) Once we agree on time, cost and deliverables I offer a start date for the work to commence
6) The week before I start I email you a detailed plan of the deliverables I will produce for any amends prior to agreement
7) I produce the work weekly and invoice weekly once you are happy with the work so completed
8) I continue to email you weekly (the week before) so you are fully aware of the work to be done so you always lead on input and priorities –
I capture your message, your story, your offer to market, at all times.